11110273_10152899317816482_8336348189551
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 29 15 9:37 AM

It certainly does.
Cool02

KTLA reports: The photo was posted to Facebook on Tuesday by Bishop Cromartie in Baltimore. It shows a young boy with an outstretched arm offering a water bottle to an officer in riot gear.

"One of the many pictures that I captured today in the midst of helping clean up the city," Cromartie wrote on his Facebook page. "It speaks volumes."

According to his Facebook page, Cromartie is the senior pastor of Prophetic Deliverance Ministries Inc.

Since it was posted Tuesday morning, the photo has been shared nearly 60,000 times.

Quote    Reply   

inohuur

fanatic

#6 [url]

Apr 30 15 11:51 AM

It says that someone wanted to take a pic with a specific message, so they gave a kid a few waters and told him to go hand one to one of the cops. Not quite 1,000 words.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Apr 30 15 11:57 AM

inohuur wrote:
It says that someone wanted to take a pic with a specific message, so they gave a kid a few waters and told him to go hand one to one of the cops. Not quite 1,000 words.

Earlier today, on another thread, I asked clay1g for his source of a reply post.  Source please.
Cool02

Quote    Reply   

inohuur

fanatic

#8 [url]

Apr 30 15 12:17 PM

the bull59 wrote:
inohuur wrote:

Earlier today, on another thread, I asked clay1g for his source of a reply post.  Source please.
Cool02
Where is your source that he had the idea himself, and bought the water himself?  Hey, this is just like the Clinton Foundation,,,,,,, if you are naive enough to believe these stories, I have no intention of getting in your way.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 30 15 2:14 PM

inohuur wrote:

the bull59 wrote:
inohuur wrote:It says that someone wanted to take a pic with a specific message, so they gave a kid a few waters and told him to go hand one to one of the cops. Not quite 1,000 words.

Where is your source that he had the idea himself, and bought the water himself?  Hey, this is just like the Clinton Foundation,,,,,,, if you are naive enough to believe these stories, I have no intention of getting in your way.

What difference does it really make if it was planned....  It was an obvious attempt to tone down the rhetoric and conflict...  But for some reason that affronts some Puke POS intent on making it political....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help