Remove this ad

Bill O'Reilly OUT @ Fox Entertainment News

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    


0 Points

avatar

isaac5

fanatic

Posts: 12,856

#21 [url]

Apr 19 17 7:36 PM

jenniel wrote:
Now here are the facts right from Fox. Eric Bolling will be on at 5pm, Marth MacCallum at 7pm, Tucker Carlson at 8pm, and The Five at 9pm.

Thanks dear, you know we all eagerly anticipate who will be on Fox News and at what time.  image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

jenniel

fanatic

Posts: 25,700

#22 [url]

Apr 19 17 7:42 PM

the bull59 wrote:

jenniel wrote:Now here are the facts right from Fox. Eric Bolling will be on at 5pm, Marth MacCallum at 7pm, Tucker Carlson at 8pm, and The Five at 9pm.

Now here are the facts right from Fox Entertainment News.
image

Internal memo on Bill O'Reilly sent to Fox News employees




Associated Press


April 19, 2017 — 2:10pm




































NEW YORK — The following internal memo was sent to Fox News Channel employees on Wednesday:








"We'd like to address
questions about Bill O'Reilly's future at Fox News. After a thorough and
careful review of allegations against him, the Company and Bill
O'Reilly have agreed that Mr. O'Reilly will not return to the Fox News
Channel.








This decision follows an extensive review done in collaboration with outside counsel.










By ratings standards, Bill
O'Reilly is one of the most accomplished TV personalities in the history
of cable news. In fact, his success by any measure is indisputable. Fox
News has demonstrated again and again the strength of its talent bench.
We have full confidence that the network will continue to be a
powerhouse in cable news.Lastly, and most importantly, we want to underscore our consistent commitment to fostering a work environment built on the values of trust and respect.

Best,

Rupert, Lachlan, James

Trying to figure out your point to my comment.  Is there any?

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Apr 20 17 1:10 PM

jenniel wrote:
the bull59 wrote:

jenniel wrote:Now here are the facts right from Fox. Eric Bolling will be on at 5pm, Marth MacCallum at 7pm, Tucker Carlson at 8pm, and The Five at 9pm.

Now here are the facts right from Fox Entertainment News.
image

Internal memo on Bill O'Reilly sent to Fox News employees




Associated Press


April 19, 2017 — 2:10pm




































NEW YORK — The following internal memo was sent to Fox News Channel employees on Wednesday:








"We'd like to address
questions about Bill O'Reilly's future at Fox News. After a thorough and
careful review of allegations against him, the Company and Bill
O'Reilly have agreed that Mr. O'Reilly will not return to the Fox News
Channel.








This decision follows an extensive review done in collaboration with outside counsel.










By ratings standards, Bill
O'Reilly is one of the most accomplished TV personalities in the history
of cable news. In fact, his success by any measure is indisputable. Fox
News has demonstrated again and again the strength of its talent bench.
We have full confidence that the network will continue to be a
powerhouse in cable news.Lastly, and most importantly, we want to underscore our consistent commitment to fostering a work environment built on the values of trust and respect.

Best,

Rupert, Lachlan, James

Trying to figure out your point to my comment.  Is there any?

24e074f007e6013595a9005056a9545d.gif

194529_600.jpg
Cool02

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help