Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

bkey

fanatic

Lead

Apr 19 17 6:14 PM

Tags : :

Interesting isn't it.

New England Patriots' turnout for President Obama in 2015 vs. Patriots' turnout for President Trump today.

Read more: http://nyti.ms/2o5mcOb

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, crowd and outdoor
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

pandy

fanatic

#1 [url]

Apr 19 17 6:35 PM

bkey wrote:

Interesting isn't it.

New England Patriots' turnout for President Obama in 2015 vs. Patriots' turnout for President Trump today.

Oh, Ouch!  Mr. Trump is, we can be sure, scowling in rage over these photos.    Ever since that WH Correspondent's Dinner when Obama made fun of him (and very good-naturedly, but Trump is not able to process that), he's been on a mission to prove to everyone on the planet that he's bigger and better than Obama in every way.

Except for inauguration crowds, the number of people in the country who respect him, the foreign leaders who rely on him and trust him, the spouse who has his back, the......*sigh*.....

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 19 17 6:41 PM

bkey wrote:

Interesting isn't it.

One thing is consistent though.
Cool02

Tom Brady Skips Patriots' White House Visit Along With Numerous Teammates

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 19 17 7:00 PM

pandy wrote:
bkey wrote:

Interesting isn't it.

Oh, Ouch!  Mr. Trump is, we can be sure, scowling in rage over these photos.    Ever since that WH Correspondent's Dinner when Obama made fun of him (and very good-naturedly, but Trump is not able to process that), he's been on a mission to prove to everyone on the planet that he's bigger and better than Obama in every way.

Except for inauguration crowds, the number of people in the country who respect him, the foreign leaders who rely on him and trust him, the spouse who has his back, the......*sigh*.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hear Sean Spicer is holding an emergency press conference late Saturday to explain why Trump's crowd was so much bigger than Obama's. Hint: It all starts with the National Park Service.....

Quote    Reply   

jenniel

fanatic

#8 [url]

Apr 19 17 7:51 PM

Rob Gronkowski makes cameo at White House press briefingimageBy =inheritCody Derespina Published April 19, 2017  FoxNews.com=inheritFacebook =inheritTwitter =inheritlivefyre =inheritEmail =inheritPrint [embed]http://video.foxnews.com/static/p/video/app/embed/iframe/vod.html?video_id=5403555613001&_fx=y&_xcf=foxnews&_cparam=notitle[/embed]

•  
  •  
  •  
NOW PLAYINGGronk interrupts press briefing; Spicer: 'That was cool'Never autoplay videosRob Gronkowski – White House press secretary?That unlikely scenario nearly played out (sort of) during Wednesday’s White House press briefing when the New England Patriots star tight end made a cameo appearance offering aid to (the real) Press Secretary Sean Spicer.“Sean, need any help?” a mischievous-looking Gronkowski asked after emerging from a door behind the podium.Spicer, a well-documented Patriots fan, replied with a smile: “I think I got this but thank you. Maybe. All right, thanks man. I’ll see you in a minute.” Spicer tried to compose himself and return to reporters' questions. “All right, heh, that was cool … How do you follow that?” he said. Gronkowski and many of his Patriots teammates were at the White House to be honored for their win in January’s Super Bowl LI.At the subsequent ceremony in front of the White House, owner Robert Kraft gave President Trump a helmet and jersey emblazoned with Trump's last name.View image on Twitterimage
  FollowimageFox News  @FoxNews.@POTUS receives special @Patriots jersey with his name on it.2:22 PM - 19 Apr 2017

Kraft called Trump "a very good friend of mine" and described him as somone who, like the Patriots, had faced extremely tough odds and prevailed.Trump also made a comparison between himself and the Patriots, noting they had won the Super Bowl in "one of the greatest comebacks of all time" and had defied the pundits."Boy, they're wrong a lot, aren't they?" Trump said.

Quote    Reply   

isaac5

fanatic

#9 [url]

Apr 19 17 8:00 PM

jenniel wrote:
Rob Gronkowski makes cameo at White House press briefingimageBy =inheritCody Derespina Published April 19, 2017  FoxNews.com=inheritFacebook =inheritTwitter =inheritlivefyre =inheritEmail =inheritPrint [embed]http://video.foxnews.com/static/p/video/app/embed/iframe/vod.html?video_id=5403555613001&_fx=y&_xcf=foxnews&_cparam=notitle[/embed]
  •  
  •  
  •  
NOW PLAYINGGronk interrupts press briefing; Spicer: 'That was cool'Never autoplay videosRob Gronkowski – White House press secretary?That unlikely scenario nearly played out (sort of) during Wednesday’s White House press briefing when the New England Patriots star tight end made a cameo appearance offering aid to (the real) Press Secretary Sean Spicer.“Sean, need any help?” a mischievous-looking Gronkowski asked after emerging from a door behind the podium.Spicer, a well-documented Patriots fan, replied with a smile: “I think I got this but thank you. Maybe. All right, thanks man. I’ll see you in a minute.” Spicer tried to compose himself and return to reporters' questions. “All right, heh, that was cool … How do you follow that?” he said. Gronkowski and many of his Patriots teammates were at the White House to be honored for their win in January’s Super Bowl LI.At the subsequent ceremony in front of the White House, owner Robert Kraft gave President Trump a helmet and jersey emblazoned with Trump's last name.View image on Twitterimage
  FollowimageFox News  @FoxNews.@POTUS receives special @Patriots jersey with his name on it.2:22 PM - 19 Apr 2017

Kraft called Trump "a very good friend of mine" and described him as somone who, like the Patriots, had faced extremely tough odds and prevailed.Trump also made a comparison between himself and the Patriots, noting they had won the Super Bowl in "one of the greatest comebacks of all time" and had defied the pundits."Boy, they're wrong a lot, aren't they?" Trump said.

Dear, the thread is about the number of people in attendance, not about whether they sucked up to Trump or not.

Quote    Reply   

jenniel

fanatic

#10 [url]

Apr 19 17 8:10 PM

jenniel wrote:
  •  
  •  
  •  

=18pxStacey James, a Patriots spokesman, stated  the photo from 2015 included Patriots staff members, such as trainers and other personnel. In the 2017 photo, they were seated, he said.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Apr 19 17 8:15 PM

jenniel wrote:
jenniel wrote:
  •  
  •  
  •  

=18pxStacey James, a Patriots spokesman, stated  the photo from 2015 included Patriots staff members, such as trainers and other personnel. In the 2017 photo, they were seated, he said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who didn't see that coming?????
smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

jenniel

fanatic

#12 [url]

Apr 19 17 8:18 PM

jryan80033 wrote:
jenniel wrote:jenniel wrote:Rob Gronkowski makes cameo at White House press briefinghttp://www.foxnews.com/person/d/cody-derespina.html
  •  
  •  
  •  
NOW PLAYINGGronk interrupts press briefing; Spicer: 'That was cool'Never autoplay videosRob Gronkowski – White House press secretary?That unlikely scenario nearly played out (sort of) during Wednesday’s White House press briefing when the New England Patriots star tight end made a cameo appearance offering aid to (the real) Press Secretary Sean Spicer.“Sean, need any help?” a mischievous-looking Gronkowski asked after emerging from a door behind the podium.Spicer, a well-documented Patriots fan, replied with a smile: “I think I got this but thank you. Maybe. All right, thanks man. I’ll see you in a minute.” Spicer tried to compose himself and return to reporters' questions. “All right, heh, that was cool … How do you follow that?” he said. Gronkowski and many of his Patriots teammates were at the White House to be honored for their win in January’s Super Bowl LI.At the subsequent ceremony in front of the White House, owner Robert Kraft gave President Trump a helmet and jersey emblazoned with Trump's last name.View image on Twitterimageimageimageimage

See what coming?  Is your vagina hat too tight?😂

Quote    Reply   

isaac5

fanatic

#13 [url]

Apr 19 17 8:21 PM

jenniel wrote:

jryan80033 wrote:
jenniel wrote:jenniel wrote:Rob Gronkowski makes cameo at White House press briefinghttp://www.foxnews.com/person/d/cody-derespina.html
  •  
  •  
  •  
NOW PLAYINGGronk interrupts press briefing; Spicer: 'That was cool'Never autoplay videosRob Gronkowski – White House press secretary?That unlikely scenario nearly played out (sort of) during Wednesday’s White House press briefing when the New England Patriots star tight end made a cameo appearance offering aid to (the real) Press Secretary Sean Spicer.“Sean, need any help?” a mischievous-looking Gronkowski asked after emerging from a door behind the podium.Spicer, a well-documented Patriots fan, replied with a smile: “I think I got this but thank you. Maybe. All right, thanks man. I’ll see you in a minute.” Spicer tried to compose himself and return to reporters' questions. “All right, heh, that was cool … How do you follow that?” he said. Gronkowski and many of his Patriots teammates were at the White House to be honored for their win in January’s Super Bowl LI.At the subsequent ceremony in front of the White House, owner Robert Kraft gave President Trump a helmet and jersey emblazoned with Trump's last name.View image on Twitterimageimageimageimage

You can't possibly be that dense...

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Apr 19 17 8:32 PM

jenniel wrote:
jryan80033 wrote:
  •  
  •  
  •  

---------------------------------------------------------------------
You might want to seek professional counseling regarding your obsession with my hats.

No, dear, let me walk you through this. Right on cue, you came up with an excuse for the difference in the pictures. But, of course, that just raises the question....if it's true, and the "additional" people in Obama's picture were trainers and staff, I wonder why Trump didn't want all those "little people" in his picture. But isn't that typical of him?

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Apr 19 17 8:36 PM

jryan80033 wrote:
jenniel wrote:
jryan80033 wrote:
  •  
  •  
  •  

You might want to seek professional counseling regarding your obsession with my hats.

No, dear, let me walk you through this. Right on cue, you came up with an excuse for the difference in the pictures. But, of course, that just raises the question....if it's true, and the "additional" people in Obama's picture were trainers and staff, I wonder why Trump didn't want all those "little people" in his picture. But isn't that typical of him?

The New England Patriots made the annual Super Bowl championship trip to the White House on Wednesday. A total of 68 players from the active roster, practice squad, and injured reserve list were invited.

Via CSN New England, 34 of the players went. Another 34 didn’t.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/19/34-patriots-players-make-trip-to-white-house-34-dont/

Quote    Reply   

jenniel

fanatic

#16 [url]

Apr 19 17 8:36 PM

jryan80033 wrote:

jenniel wrote:
jryan80033 wrote:jenniel wrote:jenniel wrote:Rob Gronkowski makes cameo at White House press briefinghttp://www.foxnews.com/person/d/cody-derespina.html
  •  
  •  
  •  

If it is true?  It is true.  It was in the Boston Globe.  And where did you get the idea Trump did not want them in the photo?  Is that just something your vagina groupies told you?

Quote    Reply   

isaac5

fanatic

#18 [url]

Apr 19 17 9:41 PM

bkey wrote:
He is an egotistical little dick.  Always having to get people around him to feed his childish ego.

And then there's this dufus:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b
Etiquette Experts Weigh In On Trump's Awkward Walking Distance From Melania"He still is a husband first before a president."huffingtonpost.com

Interesting. Trump never treats his wife with any respect, she clearly plays second fiddle to him. Just goes to show his general contempt of women.

Quote    Reply   

spyydrr

fanatic

#20 [url]

Apr 20 17 10:09 AM

isaac5 wrote:

bkey wrote:
Interesting isn't it.

https://www.facebook.com/nytimes/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Spyddrr will be here in the morning to tell us that the Trump crowd was much larger than the Obama crowd but the evil liberal media took the photo in such a way to deliberately and fiendishly make it appear as though more people were in attendance for Obama.

It's been said that size doesn't matter, and you should be well aware of that. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help