Remove this ad

The Difference In the NE Patriots Visits 2015 and 2017

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    


0 Points

avatar

bkey

fanatic

Posts: 32,047

#21 [url]

Apr 20 17 10:20 AM

isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:
He is an egotistical little dick.  Always having to get people around him to feed his childish ego.

And then there's this dufus:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b
Etiquette Experts Weigh In On Trump's Awkward Walking Distance From Melania"He still is a husband first before a president."huffingtonpost.com

Interesting. Trump never treats his wife with any respect, she clearly plays second fiddle to him. Just goes to show his general contempt of women.


~~~~~

Yep it's ALL about him.  ONR MORE TIME:



Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   
avatar

jenniel

fanatic

Posts: 24,968

#27 [url]

Apr 20 17 10:31 AM

jenniel wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:bkey wrote:He is an egotistical little dick.  Always having to get people around him to feed his childish ego.


And then there's this dufus:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2Fentry%2Fdonald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b&h=ATNivugwKWvuhVbZK8GvnTE6TR-ZMCEHyYAQ1l_d0yRmkMgymDFIL2QO-zhWhwO21Enw14O3hIeGxuoXvAo0mTxuhJf97MUuJwYWqrOwWpOqKnNNTgpMM96xeJgLSs9N66-3QA&enc=AZOqmXnrTEsbK1gXnv_JPaRvQ85nNxMywvGf4dFEYqxDIBEqfRs0mVKyfcuau5mr1qnntAo_KzretZ2Qizak3ZkN8U2fdf9I70f_iSiqTFc73Ci-X5r5dZFl_zDLPs8XISZd4BfcQRonSYR2adyoCayR-usiILz6nIiB_W_2N3O79BINps0DGsdwO4-w5OVZrAaCuBjUlWKnd-LNWlKOawXs&s=1
Etiquette Experts Weigh In On Trump's Awkward Walking Distance From Melania"He still is a husband first before a president."huffingtonpost.com
  

image



Obama leaving Michelle behind!  How rude!  She looks lost. 


Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread.  Lol

Wonder why she doesn't post the photo of Obama all goo-goo eyed over the PM of Denmark...

Quote    Reply   
avatar

spyydrr

fanatic

Posts: 15,972

#28 [url]

Apr 20 17 10:32 AM

jenniel wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:bkey wrote:He is an egotistical little dick.  Always having to get people around him to feed his childish ego.


And then there's this dufus:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2Fentry%2Fdonald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b&h=ATNivugwKWvuhVbZK8GvnTE6TR-ZMCEHyYAQ1l_d0yRmkMgymDFIL2QO-zhWhwO21Enw14O3hIeGxuoXvAo0mTxuhJf97MUuJwYWqrOwWpOqKnNNTgpMM96xeJgLSs9N66-3QA&enc=AZOqmXnrTEsbK1gXnv_JPaRvQ85nNxMywvGf4dFEYqxDIBEqfRs0mVKyfcuau5mr1qnntAo_KzretZ2Qizak3ZkN8U2fdf9I70f_iSiqTFc73Ci-X5r5dZFl_zDLPs8XISZd4BfcQRonSYR2adyoCayR-usiILz6nIiB_W_2N3O79BINps0DGsdwO4-w5OVZrAaCuBjUlWKnd-LNWlKOawXs&s=1
Etiquette Experts Weigh In On Trump's Awkward Walking Distance From Melania"He still is a husband first before a president."huffingtonpost.com
  

image



Obama leaving Michelle behind!  How rude!  She looks lost. 


Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread.  Lol


       bkey is another one of the "unhinged" on here, who is obsessed with hate for Trump. She hated and probably still hates GW Bush, too.  

She must be a miserable person.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jenniel

fanatic

Posts: 24,968

#29 [url]

Apr 20 17 10:36 AM

spyydrr wrote:

jenniel wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:bkey wrote:He is an egotistical little dick.  Always having to get people around him to feed his childish ego.


And then there's this dufus:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2Fentry%2Fdonald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b&h=ATNivugwKWvuhVbZK8GvnTE6TR-ZMCEHyYAQ1l_d0yRmkMgymDFIL2QO-zhWhwO21Enw14O3hIeGxuoXvAo0mTxuhJf97MUuJwYWqrOwWpOqKnNNTgpMM96xeJgLSs9N66-3QA&enc=AZOqmXnrTEsbK1gXnv_JPaRvQ85nNxMywvGf4dFEYqxDIBEqfRs0mVKyfcuau5mr1qnntAo_KzretZ2Qizak3ZkN8U2fdf9I70f_iSiqTFc73Ci-X5r5dZFl_zDLPs8XISZd4BfcQRonSYR2adyoCayR-usiILz6nIiB_W_2N3O79BINps0DGsdwO4-w5OVZrAaCuBjUlWKnd-LNWlKOawXs&s=1
Etiquette Experts Weigh In On Trump's Awkward Walking Distance From Melania"He still is a husband first before a president."huffingtonpost.com
  

image



Obama leaving Michelle behind!  How rude!  She looks lost. 


Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread.  Lol


       bkey is another one of the "unhinged" on here, who is obsessed with hate for Trump. She hated and probably still hates GW Bush, too.  

She must be a miserable person.

The reason she had to change the subject is because her thread blew up in her face.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

spyydrr

fanatic

Posts: 15,972

#30 [url]

Apr 20 17 10:41 AM

jenniel wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

jenniel wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:bkey wrote:He is an egotistical little dick.  Always having to get people around him to feed his childish ego.


And then there's this dufus:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2Fentry%2Fdonald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b&h=ATNivugwKWvuhVbZK8GvnTE6TR-ZMCEHyYAQ1l_d0yRmkMgymDFIL2QO-zhWhwO21Enw14O3hIeGxuoXvAo0mTxuhJf97MUuJwYWqrOwWpOqKnNNTgpMM96xeJgLSs9N66-3QA&enc=AZOqmXnrTEsbK1gXnv_JPaRvQ85nNxMywvGf4dFEYqxDIBEqfRs0mVKyfcuau5mr1qnntAo_KzretZ2Qizak3ZkN8U2fdf9I70f_iSiqTFc73Ci-X5r5dZFl_zDLPs8XISZd4BfcQRonSYR2adyoCayR-usiILz6nIiB_W_2N3O79BINps0DGsdwO4-w5OVZrAaCuBjUlWKnd-LNWlKOawXs&s=1
Etiquette Experts Weigh In On Trump's Awkward Walking Distance From Melania"He still is a husband first before a president."huffingtonpost.com
  

image



Obama leaving Michelle behind!  How rude!  She looks lost. 


Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread.  Lol


       bkey is another one of the "unhinged" on here, who is obsessed with hate for Trump. She hated and probably still hates GW Bush, too.  

She must be a miserable person.

The reason she had to change the subject is because her thread blew up in her face.


     Most of the liberal threads on here blow up in their face.

     Isaac should be along soon to defend his best board buddy (BBB).   

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

bkey

fanatic

Posts: 32,047

#33 [url]

Apr 20 17 10:51 AM

Two snots noses projectionists.  What either one of you say is a bunch of BS.  And Bamma seeing as you claim to have me on ignore, you can stop addressing me or whatever I post.

"Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread."  Lol 

 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

spyydrr

fanatic

Posts: 15,972

#34 [url]

Apr 20 17 10:56 AM

bkey wrote:
Two snots noses projectionists.  What either one of you say is a bunch of BS.  And Bamma seeing as you claim to have me on ignore, you can stop addressing me or whatever I post. "Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread."  Lol   


        Your new nickname on here is "Little Miss Bossy", because you are always telling others what to do.

        image

Quote    Reply   
avatar

isaac5

fanatic

Posts: 12,398

#35 [url]

Apr 20 17 10:58 AM

bkey wrote:
Two snots noses projectionists.  What either one of you say is a bunch of BS.  And Bamma seeing as you claim to have me on ignore, you can stop addressing me or whatever I post. "Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread."  Lol   

It's funny watching those two talking about hating Trump when they have devoted their lives to hating Obama and the Clintons. Projectionists indeed!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

spyydrr

fanatic

Posts: 15,972

#36 [url]

Apr 20 17 11:00 AM

isaac5 wrote:

bkey wrote:
Two snots noses projectionists.  What either one of you say is a bunch of BS.  And Bamma seeing as you claim to have me on ignore, you can stop addressing me or whatever I post. "Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread."  Lol   

It's funny watching those two talking about hating Trump when they have devoted their lives to hating Obama and the Clintons. Projectionists indeed!


         I was waiting for you to come to your Best Board Bosssy Buddy (BBBB) defense.  You are always here, defending her, even when you look silly doing it.  

     Btw, I never hated Obama or the Clintons.  I hated their policies, still hate their policies and will always hate their policies, because I think the so-called Progressive movement is actually regressive.  

     I have told you this before, but apparently, your skull is took thick to penetrate.

      

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jenniel

fanatic

Posts: 24,968

#37 [url]

Apr 20 17 11:03 AM

spyydrr wrote:

bkey wrote:
Two snots noses projectionists.  What either one of you say is a bunch of BS.  And Bamma seeing as you claim to have me on ignore, you can stop addressing me or whatever I post. "Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread."  Lol   


        Your new nickname on here is "Little Miss Bossy", because you are always telling others what to do.

        image

She is so stupid....she has yet to figure out I can see what she says when she is quoted.  And claiming I was addressing her...hardly.  My message was to you, spydrr  Like I said her thread blew up because of the lying NYT article and she cannot deal.  Poor thing.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

isaac5

fanatic

Posts: 12,398

#38 [url]

Apr 20 17 11:03 AM

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

bkey wrote:
Two snots noses projectionists.  What either one of you say is a bunch of BS.  And Bamma seeing as you claim to have me on ignore, you can stop addressing me or whatever I post. "Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread."  Lol   

It's funny watching those two talking about hating Trump when they have devoted their lives to hating Obama and the Clintons. Projectionists indeed!


         I was waiting for you to come to your Best Board Bosssy Buddy (BBBB) defense.  You are always here, defending her, even when you look silly doing it.  

     Btw, I never hated Obama or the Clintons.  I hated their policies, still hate their policies and will always hate their policies, because I think the so-called Progressive movement is actually regressive.  

     I have told you this before, but apparently, your skull is took thick to penetrate.

      

Actions speak louder the words, oh master of the stupid meme.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

spyydrr

fanatic

Posts: 15,972

#39 [url]

Apr 20 17 11:09 AM

jenniel wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

bkey wrote:
Two snots noses projectionists.  What either one of you say is a bunch of BS.  And Bamma seeing as you claim to have me on ignore, you can stop addressing me or whatever I post. "Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread."  Lol   


        Your new nickname on here is "Little Miss Bossy", because you are always telling others what to do.

        image

She is so stupid....she has yet to figure out I can see what she says when she is quoted.  And claiming I was addressing her...hardly.  My message was to you, spydrr  Like I said her thread blew up because of the lying NYT article and she cannot deal.  Poor thing.


    She's the typical liberal "sensitive" type, who doesn't think twice about offending conservatives, yet, if you shove it back in her face, she can't seem to take it.  Many liberals on here are very immature and unable to handle the truth.
  She once told me to get off of her thread and I let her have it.  Hence the name Little Miss Bossy.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

spyydrr

fanatic

Posts: 15,972

#40 [url]

Apr 20 17 11:11 AM

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

bkey wrote:
Two snots noses projectionists.  What either one of you say is a bunch of BS.  And Bamma seeing as you claim to have me on ignore, you can stop addressing me or whatever I post. "Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread."  Lol   

It's funny watching those two talking about hating Trump when they have devoted their lives to hating Obama and the Clintons. Projectionists indeed!


         I was waiting for you to come to your Best Board Bosssy Buddy (BBBB) defense.  You are always here, defending her, even when you look silly doing it.  

     Btw, I never hated Obama or the Clintons.  I hated their policies, still hate their policies and will always hate their policies, because I think the so-called Progressive movement is actually regressive.  

     I have told you this before, but apparently, your skull is took thick to penetrate.

      

Actions speak louder the words, oh master of the stupid meme.


       It's only stupid to you libs because it's about you.  You hate to be called out and exposed for the immature types you are.  Sorry about that, snowflake.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help