fanatic

#41 [url]

Apr 20 17 11:13 AM

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

bkey wrote:
Two snots noses projectionists.  What either one of you say is a bunch of BS.  And Bamma seeing as you claim to have me on ignore, you can stop addressing me or whatever I post. "Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread."  Lol   

It's funny watching those two talking about hating Trump when they have devoted their lives to hating Obama and the Clintons. Projectionists indeed!

I was waiting for you to come to your Best Board Bosssy Buddy (BBBB) defense.  You are always here, defending her, even when you look silly doing it.  

Btw, I never hated Obama or the Clintons.  I hated their policies, still hate their policies and will always hate their policies, because I think the so-called Progressive movement is actually regressive.  

I have told you this before, but apparently, your skull is took thick to penetrate.

Actions speak louder the words, oh master of the stupid meme.

It's only stupid to you libs because it's about you.  You hate to be called out and exposed for the immature types you are.  Sorry about that, snowflake.

I enjoy laughing at a good meme. When they're funny. Yours are not, they're just juvenile attempts at character assassination.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

spyydrr

fanatic

#42 [url]

Apr 20 17 11:22 AM

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

bkey wrote:
Two snots noses projectionists.  What either one of you say is a bunch of BS.  And Bamma seeing as you claim to have me on ignore, you can stop addressing me or whatever I post. "Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread."  Lol   

It's funny watching those two talking about hating Trump when they have devoted their lives to hating Obama and the Clintons. Projectionists indeed!

I was waiting for you to come to your Best Board Bosssy Buddy (BBBB) defense.  You are always here, defending her, even when you look silly doing it.  

Btw, I never hated Obama or the Clintons.  I hated their policies, still hate their policies and will always hate their policies, because I think the so-called Progressive movement is actually regressive.  

I have told you this before, but apparently, your skull is took thick to penetrate.

It's only stupid to you libs because it's about you.  You hate to be called out and exposed for the immature types you are.  Sorry about that, snowflake.

I enjoy laughing at a good meme. When they're funny. Yours are not, they're just juvenile attempts at character assassination.

And, your opinion means as much as anybody else's.  Just to clue you in -- I could give a DemocRATs ass if you find my memes funny or not.  Again, you don't like my memes because they are mostly about you busybodies. 

Quote    Reply   

isaac5

fanatic

#43 [url]

Apr 20 17 11:27 AM

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

[quote="bkey"]Two snots noses projectionists.  What either one of you say is a bunch of BS.  And Bamma seeing as you claim to have me on ignore, you can stop addressing me or whatever I post. "Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread."  Lol   

And, your opinion means as much as anybody else's.  Just to clue you in -- I could give a DemocRATs ass if you find my memes funny or not.  Again, you don't like my memes because they are mostly about you busybodies. 

[/quote]
That's fine. Most people here with the exception of bob and jenniel find your opinions ludicrous, just to clue you in.

Quote    Reply   

bkey

fanatic

#44 [url]

Apr 20 17 11:36 AM

isaac5 wrote:
spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

bkey wrote:

I don't need anyone to defend me, but it seems when mygame is here the insect is too.  I.O.K.I.Y.A.R  The insect just like the other one who like to tell people she is jealous of to "get lost" can get over dictating who is on the forum and when.  smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Apr 20 17 11:37 AM

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

[quote="isaac5"]
[quote="bkey"]Two snots noses projectionists.  What either one of you say is a bunch of BS.  And Bamma seeing as you claim to have me on ignore, you can stop addressing me or whatever I post. "Is Bkey still going off on this which has zippo to do with her thread."  Lol   

[/quote]
That's fine. Most people here with the exception of bob and jenniel find your opinions ludicrous, just to clue you in.
[/quote]
Do tell, isaac.    Who appointed you board spokesman?

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Apr 20 17 11:41 AM

spyydrr wrote:
bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:bkey wrote:He is an egotistical little dick.  Always having to get people around him to feed his childish ego.

And then there's this dufus:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2Fentry%2Fdonald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b&h=ATNivugwKWvuhVbZK8GvnTE6TR-ZMCEHyYAQ1l_d0yRmkMgymDFIL2QO-zhWhwO21Enw14O3hIeGxuoXvAo0mTxuhJf97MUuJwYWqrOwWpOqKnNNTgpMM96xeJgLSs9N66-3QA&enc=AZOqmXnrTEsbK1gXnv_JPaRvQ85nNxMywvGf4dFEYqxDIBEqfRs0mVKyfcuau5mr1qnntAo_KzretZ2Qizak3ZkN8U2fdf9I70f_iSiqTFc73Ci-X5r5dZFl_zDLPs8XISZd4BfcQRonSYR2adyoCayR-usiILz6nIiB_W_2N3O79BINps0DGsdwO4-w5OVZrAaCuBjUlWKnd-LNWlKOawXs&s=1
Etiquette Experts Weigh In On Trump's Awkward Walking Distance From Melania"He still is a husband first before a president."huffingtonpost.com

Obama leaving Michelle behind!  How rude!  She looks lost. 

How STUPID.  It is clearly evident that the staircase is a 3 person wide staircase.  smh.
Cool02

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

Quote    Reply   

bkey

fanatic

#47 [url]

Apr 20 17 11:43 AM

the bull59 wrote:
spyydrr wrote:
bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:bkey wrote:He is an egotistical little dick.  Always having to get people around him to feed his childish ego.

And then there's this dufus:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2Fentry%2Fdonald-trump-melania-body-language_us_58f769bbe4b05b9d613edb9b&h=ATNivugwKWvuhVbZK8GvnTE6TR-ZMCEHyYAQ1l_d0yRmkMgymDFIL2QO-zhWhwO21Enw14O3hIeGxuoXvAo0mTxuhJf97MUuJwYWqrOwWpOqKnNNTgpMM96xeJgLSs9N66-3QA&enc=AZOqmXnrTEsbK1gXnv_JPaRvQ85nNxMywvGf4dFEYqxDIBEqfRs0mVKyfcuau5mr1qnntAo_KzretZ2Qizak3ZkN8U2fdf9I70f_iSiqTFc73Ci-X5r5dZFl_zDLPs8XISZd4BfcQRonSYR2adyoCayR-usiILz6nIiB_W_2N3O79BINps0DGsdwO4-w5OVZrAaCuBjUlWKnd-LNWlKOawXs&s=1
Etiquette Experts Weigh In On Trump's Awkward Walking Distance From Melania"He still is a husband first before a president."huffingtonpost.com

How STUPID.  It is clearly evident that the staircase is a 3 person wide staircase.  smh.
Cool02

Their M.O.  Ya can't fix stupid.  smiley: wink  Whenever there is enough room, Obama is holding her hand and they show each other love and affection, not so with the trumps nearly all the time.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Apr 20 17 11:56 AM

bkey wrote:
the bull59 wrote:
spyydrr wrote:
bkey wrote:

Cool02

Their M.O.  Ya can't fix stupid.  smiley: wink  Whenever there is enough room, Obama is holding her hand and they show each other love and affection, not so with the trumps nearly all the time.

Image result for barack and michelle descending air force oneImage result for barack and michelle descending air force one
Putting spyydrr's post in perspective in relation to 2 people descending AF1.
Cool02
Image result for donald and melania trump descending air force oneImage result for donald and melania trump descending air force one

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

Quote    Reply   

bkey

fanatic

#50 [url]

Apr 20 17 12:00 PM

From The New York Times Opinion Section: "He oversold what he could deliver because he had no idea what would be required to deliver it, nor did he care. He told you what you wanted to hear so that he could get what he wanted to have."

Trump’s philosophy as president might best be described as clan over country.
nytimes.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jenniel

fanatic

#51 [url]

Apr 20 17 12:05 PM

the bull59 wrote:

bkey wrote:
the bull59 wrote:spyydrr wrote:bkey wrote:

Their M.O.  Ya can't fix stupid.  image  Whenever there is enough room, Obama is holding her hand and they show each other love and affection, not so with the trumps nearly all the time.

imageimage

Bull, please tell me the purpose to any of these photos and the subject matter.  Pretty sad when the one who starts the thread cannot even stay on message.

Quote    Reply   

spyydrr

fanatic

#52 [url]

Apr 20 17 12:06 PM

the bull59 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:
bkey wrote:

But, according to you libs, Michelle should be upfront.  Instead, she is in the rear?  Explain that?  

Stupid, is making an issue out of Trump every chance you get.  Now, that is stupid.

Quote    Reply   

spyydrr

fanatic

#54 [url]

Apr 20 17 12:09 PM

jenniel wrote:

the bull59 wrote:

bkey wrote:

Their M.O.  Ya can't fix stupid.  image  Whenever there is enough room, Obama is holding her hand and they show each other love and affection, not so with the trumps nearly all the time.

imageimage

Bull, please tell me the purpose to any of these photos and the subject matter.  Pretty sad when the one who starts the thread cannot even stay on message.

You're right, of course, but these board libs love to change the subject.  And, one of them needs to get his eye checked in the photo above.  Obama is NOT holding Michelle's hand in the close-up photo. 

Quote    Reply   

spyydrr

fanatic

#55 [url]

Apr 20 17 12:11 PM

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

[quote="isaac5"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Well, duh!  Most of the board members on here are liberals and Trump haters.  Geezzz.. how stupid!

Quote    Reply   

jenniel

fanatic

#57 [url]

Apr 20 17 12:45 PM

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

spyydrr wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

[quote="spyydrr"]
[quote="isaac5"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Well, duh!  Most of the board members on here are liberals and Trump haters.  Geezzz.. how stupid!

[/quote]
Issac must be in la-la land.  He would be hard-pressed to name other GOP posters on this liberal board.  Duh...is putting it mildly. 

Quote    Reply   

bkey

fanatic

#58 [url]

Apr 20 17 12:46 PM

jenniel wrote:
the bull59 wrote:

bkey wrote:

imageimage

~~~~~~~~~~
Projection mygame, how many times do people tell you to stay on subject?  Usually when the thread is about a sexist republican, your crotch watching is noticed by many.  As I said, if you have me on ignore, stop commenting about what I say or do.  You do know what the word INGORE means don't you?  So just can it, barely anyone here is interested in you or your projecting.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Apr 20 17 1:03 PM

crankypant wrote:
jryan80033 wrote:
jenniel wrote:
jryan80033 wrote:
jenniel wrote:jenniel wrote:Rob Gronkowski makes cameo at White House press briefinghttp://www.foxnews.com/person/d/cody-derespina.html
  •  
  •  
  •  
NOW PLAYINGGronk interrupts press briefing; Spicer: 'That was cool'Never autoplay videosRob Gronkowski – White House press secretary?That unlikely scenario nearly played out (sort of) during Wednesday’s White House press briefing when the New England Patriots star tight end made a cameo appearance offering aid to (the real) Press Secretary Sean Spicer.“Sean, need any help?” a mischievous-looking Gronkowski asked after emerging from a door behind the podium.Spicer, a well-documented Patriots fan, replied with a smile: “I think I got this but thank you. Maybe. All right, thanks man. I’ll see you in a minute.” Spicer tried to compose himself and return to reporters' questions. “All right, heh, that was cool … How do you follow that?” he said. Gronkowski and many of his Patriots teammates were at the White House to be honored for their win in January’s Super Bowl LI.At the subsequent ceremony in front of the White House, owner Robert Kraft gave President Trump a helmet and jersey emblazoned with Trump's last name.View image on Twitterimageimageimageimage

See what coming?  Is your vagina hat too tight?😂
---------------------------------------------------------------------
You might want to seek professional counseling regarding your obsession with my hats.

No, dear, let me walk you through this. Right on cue, you came up with an excuse for the difference in the pictures. But, of course, that just raises the question....if it's true, and the "additional" people in Obama's picture were trainers and staff, I wonder why Trump didn't want all those "little people" in his picture. But isn't that typical of him?

The New England Patriots made the annual Super Bowl championship trip to the White House on Wednesday. A total of 68 players from the active roster, practice squad, and injured reserve list were invited.

Via CSN New England, 34 of the players went. Another 34 didn’t.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/19/34-patriots-players-make-trip-to-white-house-34-dont/

The 34, including harrymerr23's hero, knew better.
Cool02

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help