Remove this ad

Chelsea Clinton Has Another Excuse for Why Her Mom Lost the Election

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    


0 Points

avatar

spyydrr

fanatic

Posts: 15,870

Lead

Tags : :

image Chelsea Clinton Says Americans Were Too Sexist to Elect Her MomBy Emily Zanotti|5:16 pm, April 18, 2017
  •  

Chelsea Clinton likes cheddar cheese and Twitter and hates that America can’t come to grips with what the Clinton Foundation actually does. Oh, and her mother lost because voters are sexist.

 Speaking to Variety magazine (she graces the cover in a white t-shirt, motorcycle jacket and a lot of Photoshop work), Clinton says she’s definitely not interested in running for office, but if she were, she’d have to contend with American voters who stubbornly refuse to acknowledge exactly how much she and her family have contributed to their lives.

 The former First Daughter says she was “not surprised” at the blatant sexism she encountered on the campaign trail with her mom, Hillary Clinton, and warned the magazine that the country is “going backwards” on civil liberties (though, it seems, Donald Trump has yet to provide Chelsea with any specific examples).

 She is also dismayed, she told Variety, that Americans don’t understand what the Clinton Foundation does—and that the organization got a bad rap during her mother’s campaign.

 “The lies were absolutely frustrating because the facts didn’t seem sufficient to put them to rest. I think that was so odd about the whole experience—either the truth was insufficient or people just didn’t care,” Chelsea claims. She says she “wishes” more people would have looked at the “facts,” including the Foundation’s tax filings.
 
The problem is, Chelsea, they did, and found that donors to the Foundation wereoften transacting in a type of quid pro quo scheme that earned them face time with important Clinton aides at the State Department. Even the New York Timesexpressed concern that your mom was using the Foundation as part of a plan to charge countries for favorable Obama Administration foreign policy.

 Fortunately for Chelsea, though, the Foundation is not all she’s devoting herself to these days. She’s a child welfare advocate, who is being honored by Variety for all the work she’s done saving children’s lives. Like the time she sat down with showrunners for “Orange Is the New Black” and “Days of Our Lives,” to encourage them to write characters who sing to young children.
 Groundbreaking.

 Fortunately for us, Chelsea says she’s not closing down her Twitter account until Trump is out of office, so she’ll continue to thrill us with her bon mots and outstanding political analysis for years to come.


https://heatst.com/politics/chelsea-clinton-says-americans-were-too-sexist-to-elect-her-mom/
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
avatar

spyydrr

fanatic

Posts: 15,870

#1 [url]

So, how many excuses does this make?  Let's see.  Hillary lost because of the Russians.  She lost because of Comey.
She lost because of Fake News, the Alt-Right, Fox News.  The butler did it.  

Now, we see Chelsea coming up with another funny excuse.  

When are the Clinton's and the Democraptic Party going to admit they lost because she was a bad candidate, had too much baggage and she ran a bad campaign.  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

spyydrr

fanatic

Posts: 15,870

#3 [url]

jenniel wrote:
This is interesting...http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/18/clinton-campaign-never-saw-trump-win-coming-shattered-inside-hillary-doomed-run.


      Hillary had the Trump-hating media fawning all over her.  She had spent far more than he did, she had everything going for her, so she was smiling a lot towards the end of the campaign, ready to pop bottles and celebrate.

     I was so glad to see crooked Hillary go down.  

   Chelsea Clinton is now front and center, and she seems to be learning from her sleazy parents.  

   Excuses.  Excuses.  That's all libs have.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

isaac5

fanatic

Posts: 12,348

#5 [url]

spyydrr wrote:
image Chelsea Clinton Says Americans Were Too Sexist to Elect Her MomBy Emily Zanotti|5:16 pm, April 18, 2017
  •  

Chelsea Clinton likes cheddar cheese and Twitter and hates that America can’t come to grips with what the Clinton Foundation actually does. Oh, and her mother lost because voters are sexist.

 Speaking to Variety magazine (she graces the cover in a white t-shirt, motorcycle jacket and a lot of Photoshop work), Clinton says she’s definitely not interested in running for office, but if she were, she’d have to contend with American voters who stubbornly refuse to acknowledge exactly how much she and her family have contributed to their lives.

 The former First Daughter says she was “not surprised” at the blatant sexism she encountered on the campaign trail with her mom, Hillary Clinton, and warned the magazine that the country is “going backwards” on civil liberties (though, it seems, Donald Trump has yet to provide Chelsea with any specific examples).

 She is also dismayed, she told Variety, that Americans don’t understand what the Clinton Foundation does—and that the organization got a bad rap during her mother’s campaign.

 “The lies were absolutely frustrating because the facts didn’t seem sufficient to put them to rest. I think that was so odd about the whole experience—either the truth was insufficient or people just didn’t care,” Chelsea claims. She says she “wishes” more people would have looked at the “facts,” including the Foundation’s tax filings.
 
The problem is, Chelsea, they did, and found that donors to the Foundation wereoften transacting in a type of quid pro quo scheme that earned them face time with important Clinton aides at the State Department. Even the New York Timesexpressed concern that your mom was using the Foundation as part of a plan to charge countries for favorable Obama Administration foreign policy.

 Fortunately for Chelsea, though, the Foundation is not all she’s devoting herself to these days. She’s a child welfare advocate, who is being honored by Variety for all the work she’s done saving children’s lives. Like the time she sat down with showrunners for “Orange Is the New Black” and “Days of Our Lives,” to encourage them to write characters who sing to young children.
 Groundbreaking.

 Fortunately for us, Chelsea says she’s not closing down her Twitter account until Trump is out of office, so she’ll continue to thrill us with her bon mots and outstanding political analysis for years to come.


https://heatst.com/politics/chelsea-clinton-says-americans-were-too-sexist-to-elect-her-mom/

LOL! Heatstreet, brought to you by Rupert Murdoch.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

clay1g

fanatic

Posts: 17,240

#7 [url]

bkey wrote:
The hatred displayed is retched.  But expected.

 
hy·poc·ri·sy
 həˈpäkrəsē/noun 
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    synonyms:dissimulation, false virtue, cant, posturing, affectation, speciousness, empty talk, insincerity, falseness, deceitdishonestymendacitypretenseduplicityMore

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Donald Trump is The President of the United States. You won. I've noticed that on right wing talk radio they spend an awful lot of time talking about people named Obama and Clinton who are not The President.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

clay1g

fanatic

Posts: 17,240

#9 [url]

dkswenson wrote:
Donald Trump is The President of the United States. You won. I've noticed that on right wing talk radio they spend an awful lot of time talking about people named Obama and Clinton who are not The President.

 
Right. In the news and on message boards it's 99% Trump, as it should be. And here you are whining about an occasional conversation about the former President and Hillary.
 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jenniel

fanatic

Posts: 24,878

#10 [url]

dkswenson wrote:
Donald Trump is The President of the United States. You won. I've noticed that on right wing talk radio they spend an awful lot of time talking about people named Obama and Clinton who are not The President.

As I recall, swenson, when Obama was President, there was an awful lot of time talking about Bush.  So what's your point...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

clay1g wrote:

dkswenson wrote:
Donald Trump is The President of the United States. You won. I've noticed that on right wing talk radio they spend an awful lot of time talking about people named Obama and Clinton who are not The President.

 
Right. In the news and on message boards it's 99% Trump, as it should be. And here you are whining about an occasional conversation about the former President and Hillary.

 



Actually, I was whining about the hours of time every right wing radio host spends not talking about Trump.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

jenniel wrote:

dkswenson wrote:
Donald Trump is The President of the United States. You won. I've noticed that on right wing talk radio they spend an awful lot of time talking about people named Obama and Clinton who are not The President.

As I recall, swenson, when Obama was President, there was an awful lot of time talking about Bush.  So what's your point...



Every time somebody brought up Bush somebody else would say "B-b-b-b-b-but Bush."

But I was talking about talk radio anyway.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

bkey wrote:
The hatred displayed is retched.  But expected.

It's kinda funny how these republicans just can't seem to get past the election.,,    talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. 
 Hey spydrr, jenneil, Guess who won the election with the biglyists crowds and biggest electorial college win?  ,,   Come on guys, take a wild guess.

Tomorrow's subject (jenneil only) :  A 12 hour discussion on Bill Clinton's pecker,,  (Part 1)

Quote    Reply   
avatar

bkey

fanatic

Posts: 31,896

#14 [url]

tincansalt wrote:
bkey wrote:
The hatred displayed is retched.  But expected.

It's kinda funny how these republicans just can't seem to get past the election.,,    talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. 
 Hey spydrr, jenneil, Guess who won the election with the biglyists crowds and biggest electorial college win?  ,,   Come on guys, take a wild guess.

Tomorrow's subject (jenneil only) :  A 12 hour discussion on Bill Clinton's pecker,,  (Part 1)


~~~~

smiley: roll
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

clay1g

fanatic

Posts: 17,240

#15 [url]

tincansalt wrote:

bkey wrote:
The hatred displayed is retched.  But expected.

It's kinda funny how these republicans just can't seem to get past the election.,,    talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. 
 Hey spydrr, jenneil, Guess who won the election with the biglyists crowds and biggest electorial college win?  ,,   Come on guys, take a wild guess.

Tomorrow's subject (jenneil only) :  A 12 hour discussion on Bill Clinton's pecker,,  (Part 1)

 
Right. Once the 2000 and 2004 elections were over liberals never ever mentioned them again.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

clay1g wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

bkey wrote:
The hatred displayed is retched.  But expected.

It's kinda funny how these republicans just can't seem to get past the election.,,    talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. 
 Hey spydrr, jenneil, Guess who won the election with the biglyists crowds and biggest electorial college win?  ,,   Come on guys, take a wild guess.

Tomorrow's subject (jenneil only) :  A 12 hour discussion on Bill Clinton's pecker,,  (Part 1)

 
Right. Once the 2000 and 2004 elections were over liberals never ever mentioned them again.

Why would we?  We knew who won. You Trump people are still stunned that he won. 
You need to be continually reminded by President Flip Flop that he actaully pulled it off the world's greatest con.
,,, (did he find the Carl Vinson yet?)     You guys got dupped by the best.     Unfortunally we are all going to suffer for years.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jenniel

fanatic

Posts: 24,878

#18 [url]

tincansalt wrote:

clay1g wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

bkey wrote:
The hatred displayed is retched.  But expected.

It's kinda funny how these republicans just can't seem to get past the election.,,    talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. 
 Hey spydrr, jenneil, Guess who won the election with the biglyists crowds and biggest electorial college win?  ,,   Come on guys, take a wild guess.

Tomorrow's subject (jenneil only) :  A 12 hour discussion on Bill Clinton's pecker,,  (Part 1)

 
Right. Once the 2000 and 2004 elections were over liberals never ever mentioned them again.

Why would we?  We knew who won. You Trump people are still stunned that he won. 
You need to be continually reminded by President Flip Flop that he actaully pulled it off the world's greatest con.
,,, (did he find the Carl Vinson yet?)     You guys got dupped by the best.     Unfortunally we are all going to suffer for years.

The only folks stunned where the Clinton fans and Clinton herself.  Dear, you are the one who got dupped by the loser you picked.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

clay1g

fanatic

Posts: 17,240

#19 [url]

tincansalt wrote:

clay1g wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

bkey wrote:
The hatred displayed is retched.  But expected.

It's kinda funny how these republicans just can't seem to get past the election.,,    talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. 
 Hey spydrr, jenneil, Guess who won the election with the biglyists crowds and biggest electorial college win?  ,,   Come on guys, take a wild guess.

Tomorrow's subject (jenneil only) :  A 12 hour discussion on Bill Clinton's pecker,,  (Part 1)

 
Right. Once the 2000 and 2004 elections were over liberals never ever mentioned them again.

Why would we?  We knew who won. You Trump people are still stunned that he won. 
You need to be continually reminded by President Flip Flop that he actaully pulled it off the world's greatest con.
,,, (did he find the Carl Vinson yet?)     You guys got dupped by the best.     Unfortunally we are all going to suffer for years.

 
"You Trump people?" I didn't vote for him.

I was being facetious about the 2000 and 2004 election, BTW.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

spyydrr

fanatic

Posts: 15,870

#20 [url]

dkswenson wrote:
Donald Trump is The President of the United States. You won. I've noticed that on right wing talk radio they spend an awful lot of time talking about people named Obama and Clinton who are not The President.


    We listened for years about GW Bush and how he caused all of the nations problems, so get use to it.  

    Obama is coming back from vacation and is going to give a speech in Chicago and Chelsea has been in the news lately and as long as she makes excuses for her mom,  I will be hear to call her out on it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help