0 Points

spyydrr

fanatic

#21 [url]

Apr 21 17 3:49 PM

dkswenson wrote:

clay1g wrote:

dkswenson wrote:
Donald Trump is The President of the United States. You won. I've noticed that on right wing talk radio they spend an awful lot of time talking about people named Obama and Clinton who are not The President.

Right. In the news and on message boards it's 99% Trump, as it should be. And here you are whining about an occasional conversation about the former President and Hillary.

Actually, I was whining about the hours of time every right wing radio host spends not talking about Trump.

So, you listen to hours of right wing talk radio?  I find that hard to believe.  

The little right wing talk radio I have been listening to does not whine.  They simply mention that the left has gone bonkers and they are talking about how Trump is making America great again.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

spyydrr

fanatic

#22 [url]

Apr 21 17 3:54 PM

tincansalt wrote:

bkey wrote:
The hatred displayed is retched.  But expected.

It's kinda funny how these republicans just can't seem to get past the election.,,    talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. 
 Hey spydrr, jenneil, Guess who won the election with the biglyists crowds and biggest electorial college win?  ,,   Come on guys, take a wild guess.

Tomorrow's subject (jenneil only) :  A 12 hour discussion on Bill Clinton's pecker,,  (Part 1)

I realize how much you Democrats hate to be reminded of the outcome of the election, but as long as Chelsea is putting her two cents in and as long as other Democrats are whining, I will be here to offer my two cents.

After all, this is a discussion board, and there are no rules that state we cannot talk about Democrat losers.

So, if it bothers you, as you once told me, then just move on to another topic.  I don't care if you respond on my topics or not.  

Tomorrow's subject from bkey and jryan:  A 12 hour discussion on Trump's hair and hands. (Part 1 million)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help