Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

isaac5

fanatic

#2 [url]

bkey wrote:
Yes, and the usual suspects are carrying water for both of them, poop pants and 5 deferment military school boy.

What's funny is that many rightwingers hold Ted Nugent up as some kind of hero! Amazing.

Quote    Reply   

bkey

fanatic

#3 [url]

isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:
Yes, and the usual suspects are carrying water for both of them, poop pants and 5 deferment military school boy.

What's funny is that many rightwingers hold Ted Nugent up as some kind of hero! Amazing.

~~~~~~

Yes because he hated Obama.  Their kind of guy and sentiment.

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, text

Quote    Reply   

isaac5

fanatic

#4 [url]

bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:Yes, and the usual suspects are carrying water for both of them, poop pants and 5 deferment military school boy.

~~~~~~Yes because he hated Obama.  Their kind of guy and sentiment.

LOL. Funny meme.

Quote    Reply   

bkey

fanatic

#5 [url]

isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:Yes, and the usual suspects are carrying water for both of them, poop pants and 5 deferment military school boy.

LOL. Funny meme.

~~~~

Don't know about KidRock as I have never listened to or followed him.  But the other two have spent their 15 minutes of fame over and over again.  Useless.  Trying to be viable isn't in the cards for them.  Figures trump likes them.

Quote    Reply   

isaac5

fanatic

#6 [url]

bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:
isaac5 wrote:

LOL. Funny meme.
~~~~Don't know about KidRock as I have never listened to or followed him.  But the other two have spent their 15 minutes of fame over and over again.  Useless.  Trying to be viable isn't in the cards for them.  Figures trump likes them.

Trump likes anyone less intelligent than he is. Kidrock really hasn't done anything musically for a while.

Quote    Reply   

bkey

fanatic

#7 [url]

isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:
isaac5 wrote:

LOL. Funny meme.
~~~~Don't know about KidRock as I have never listened to or followed him.  But the other two have spent their 15 minutes of fame over and over again.  Useless.  Trying to be viable isn't in the cards for them.  Figures trump likes them.

Trump likes anyone less intelligent than he is. Kidrock really hasn't done anything musically for a while.

~~~~~~

Our friend on here posted something about Harry Styles the other day, I am enthralled by his music and message.

Quote    Reply   

isaac5

fanatic

#8 [url]

bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:
isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

LOL. Funny meme.

~~~~~~Our friend on here posted something about Harry Styles the other day, I am enthralled by his music and message.

I know him from One Direction. I'll have to give him a listen.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

bkey

fanatic

#9 [url]

isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:
isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

LOL. Funny meme.

~~~~~~Our friend on here posted something about Harry Styles the other day, I am enthralled by his music and message.

"a sign of the times".  Marvelous.

Quote    Reply   

isaac5

fanatic

#10 [url]

bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:
isaac5 wrote:
bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

bkey wrote:

isaac5 wrote:

LOL. Funny meme.

"a sign of the times".  Marvelous.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Quote    Reply   

bkey

fanatic

#13 [url]

In case anyone needs a refresher course.

Nugent, the outspokenly conservative musician, has previously called former President Obama a "subhuman mongrel" and said both Obama and Hillary Clinton should be executed. http://on.msnbc.com/2pk6MWn

The trio also posed with a portrait of Hillary Clinton.
nbcnews.com|By Ali Vitali

~~~~~

President Obama a "subhuman mongrel" and said both Obama and Hillary Clinton should be executed.

Quote    Reply   

pandy

fanatic

#14 [url]

crankypant wrote:
Trump's guests taking wiseass pictures in front of official White House portraits.
Does anybody else find this incredibly juvenile and disrespectful?

Seriously, Sarah?  That was your thing when you went to the White House?  You mocked someone for not winning an election?  You really want to go there?
Oy!

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

pandy wrote:
crankypant wrote:
Trump's guests taking wiseass pictures in front of official White House portraits.
Does anybody else find this incredibly juvenile and disrespectful?

Seriously, Sarah?  That was your thing when you went to the White House?  You mocked someone for not winning an election?  You really want to go there?
Oy!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Is there a reason Palin always looks like a hooker? Oh....wait.....never mind.

Can you even begin to imagine what the White House Staff....the permanent staff....the ushers, the butlers, the housekeepers......are thinking about this bunch and their "friends?"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help