Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 21 17 8:56 AM

Tags : :

18011042_1257631821031715_97643441057087


Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Apr 21 17 9:12 AM

As I pointed out in previous threads .... the rental company is not connected to Trump and has a long history as a federal vendor. Just another Progressive meme based on lies.

"Under democracy, one party always devotes it chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed and are right."

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 21 17 3:23 PM

inohuur wrote:
The important point in that meme is that after 8 years of the wonderful Obama, 1/3 of American households still make less than $35k.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CREDIBLE SOURCE PLEASE and comparison figures for the years 2000 to 2008. 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

inohuur

fanatic

Posts: 7,458

#5 [url]

Apr 21 17 3:55 PM

cannedheat7777 wrote:
inohuur wrote:
The important point in that meme is that after 8 years of the wonderful Obama, 1/3 of American households still make less than $35k.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CREDIBLE SOURCE PLEASE and comparison figures for the years 2000 to 2008. 

Are you serious? The source if the first sentence of the meme that you posted. Unless you are posting lies?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Apr 21 17 5:03 PM

inohuur wrote:
cannedheat7777 wrote:
inohuur wrote:
The important point in that meme is that after 8 years of the wonderful Obama, 1/3 of American households still make less than $35k.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CREDIBLE SOURCE PLEASE and comparison figures for the years 2000 to 2008. 

Are you serious? The source if the first sentence of the meme that you posted. Unless you are posting lies?


>>>>>>>>>>>

I asked that you produce the figures for the Bush years and that it needs to be reliable source for Bush's years 2000 to 2008.  So get humping.  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

clay1g

fanatic

Posts: 17,240

#7 [url]

Apr 21 17 5:48 PM

cannedheat7777 wrote:

inohuur wrote:
cannedheat7777 wrote:inohuur wrote:The important point in that meme is that after 8 years of the wonderful Obama, 1/3 of American households still make less than $35k.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CREDIBLE SOURCE PLEASE and comparison figures for the years 2000 to 2008. 
 

Are you serious? The source if the first sentence of the meme that you posted. Unless you are posting lies?


>>>>>>>>>>>

I asked that you produce the figures for the Bush years and that it needs to be reliable source for Bush's years 2000 to 2008.  So get humping.  

 
Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu........

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Apr 21 17 8:24 PM

candothree wrote:
As I pointed out in previous threads .... the rental company is not connected to Trump and has a long history as a federal vendor. Just another Progressive meme based on lies.
No, I pointed out to you the rental company Obama used was not connected to Tramp, the accounting you cited was from 2015, you pointed out only your gullibility to parrot Right-wing fake news.

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this... The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

March 01, 2012
 RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

inohuur wrote:
cannedheat7777 wrote:
inohuur wrote:
The important point in that meme is that after 8 years of the wonderful Obama, 1/3 of American households still make less than $35k.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CREDIBLE SOURCE PLEASE and comparison figures for the years 2000 to 2008. 

Are you serious? The source if the first sentence of the meme that you posted. Unless you are posting lies?

Where do you find household income at the one-third (33%) level .... all census data is by quintiles.

  

"Under democracy, one party always devotes it chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed and are right."

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

edthecynic wrote:
candothree wrote:
As I pointed out in previous threads .... the rental company is not connected to Trump and has a long history as a federal vendor. Just another Progressive meme based on lies.
No, I pointed out to you the rental company Obama used was not connected to Tramp, the accounting you cited was from 2015, you pointed out only your gullibility to parrot Right-wing fake news.

I did not understand what point you were making then ... nor do I now. It is the same company the invoices linked in that thread showed the SS used for their Trump rentals and it has been a government contractor for years before Trump was elected. Trump does not own it and does not profit from it. You popped into that ongoing thread with an observation that had no bearing on that discussion or this one.

  

"Under democracy, one party always devotes it chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed and are right."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help