Remove this ad

NE Patriot Visits White House, Writes Letter To The President

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    


1 Point

Lead

Tags : :

Posted 4/20/17

Shortly after the Patriots left the White House on Wednesday, third-string quarterback Jacoby Brissett posted a picture to Instagram of him in front of a picture of Barack Obama inside the White House.

The caption was a long letter written by Brissett thanking Obama for what he did for not only the country, but being an inspiration to him. He hopes to meet the former president one day.

It read: Dear Big O,

I am writing you this letter to say thank you. I want to thank you for what you have done for this country – outside of politics. Honestly, I don’t know enough about politics to judge what was good or bad, but I want you to know that when you said “Yes We Can” – a young man dreaming a dream from rough circumstances in Florida heard you. When you were elected President for the first time I was 16 and I watched you make the never-imaginable, attainable and I heard your cry to inspire hope. I used those words as motivation and saw your achievement as an opportunity and permission to work make my dreams come true too. You were the President of the United States – the highest office in the world. You broke a barrier and a stereotype proving not every minority has to use a ball to make a way. You’ve inspired a lifetime of dreamers young and old. Now, kids from my community – and my future children – will know that there is no dream too big – even they could be the President of the United States. As I prepare for the honor of visiting the White House, I will be there as a Super Bowl Champion – and I will think of you, mainly because the White House is a different, and better place because you lived there. I was a kid that came from nothing and I am living out one of the greatest dreams of my life. I am just grateful for the opportunity to walk on the same steps as you did, and to have a platform to inspire and I hope to leave my mark on history the way you did. One day, when I meet you, I will shake your hand and say thank you to your face but until then this kid is going to continue to dream until I can’t anymore. Thank you for blazing a trail, but for more than that, for leaving a paved road behind you for others to climb on.

The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your DREAMS – Oprah

Yes we can!! DREAM BIG!! Thank you,

Jacoby Brissett

P.S Holla at me to help you with your broke jump shot


Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

jenniel wrote:
What's your point, Cranky. Are you still hammering on the NYTimes lie?
The point jenniel is that you won't find anyone praising #45.
Cool02

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jenniel

fanatic

Posts: 24,924

#3 [url]

the bull59 wrote:

jenniel wrote:What's your point, Cranky. Are you still hammering on the NYTimes lie?

The point jenniel is that you won't find anyone praising #45.
image

Really, not according to owner of the Patriots.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

jenniel wrote:

the bull59 wrote:

jenniel wrote:What's your point, Cranky. Are you still hammering on the NYTimes lie?

The point jenniel is that you won't find anyone praising #45.
image

Really, not according to owner of the Patriots.

Who cares what Kraft says? He's a cheater anyway.
The fact is jenneil only half the team showed up because they did not want to be seen or associated with Donald J.Trump.  End of story.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

bkey

fanatic

Posts: 31,986

#5 [url]

tincansalt wrote:
jenniel wrote:

the bull59 wrote:

jenniel wrote:What's your point, Cranky. Are you still hammering on the NYTimes lie?

The point jenniel is that you won't find anyone praising #45.
image

Really, not according to owner of the Patriots.

Who cares what Kraft says? He's a cheater anyway.
The fact is jenneil only half the team showed up because they did not want to be seen or associated with Donald
J.Trump.  End of story.

~~~~~~~
Right! The whining about how poor widdle trump was dissed by many members won't cease.  So what about the owner, just another rich guy.  They usually go for republicans.  Bet he has stock in oil and munitions too.  Also bet he likes to ogle the hiked up skirts on the blonds at faux spews too.


Quote    Reply   
avatar

jenniel

fanatic

Posts: 24,924

#6 [url]

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

the bull59 wrote:

jenniel wrote:What's your point, Cranky. Are you still hammering on the NYTimes lie?

The point jenniel is that you won't find anyone praising #45.
image

Really, not according to owner of the Patriots.

Who cares what Kraft says? He's a cheater anyway.
The fact is jenneil only half the team showed up because they did not want to be seen or associated with Donald J.Trump.  End of story.

And only half the team showed up last time.  So your point is what?

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

jenniel wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

the bull59 wrote:

jenniel wrote:What's your point, Cranky. Are you still hammering on the NYTimes lie?

The point jenniel is that you won't find anyone praising #45.
image

Really, not according to owner of the Patriots.

Who cares what Kraft says? He's a cheater anyway.
The fact is jenneil only half the team showed up because they did not want to be seen or associated with Donald J.Trump.  End of story.

And only half the team showed up last time.  So your point is what?

uh huh, right and the ignaugration was the biggest ever and he won the electoral college by a zillion votes,,,  uh huh,,,     

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jenniel

fanatic

Posts: 24,924

#8 [url]

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

the bull59 wrote:

jenniel wrote:What's your point, Cranky. Are you still hammering on the NYTimes lie?

The point jenniel is that you won't find anyone praising #45.
image

Really, not according to owner of the Patriots.

Who cares what Kraft says? He's a cheater anyway.
The fact is jenneil only half the team showed up because they did not want to be seen or associated with Donald J.Trump.  End of story.

And only half the team showed up last time.  So your point is what?

uh huh, right and the ignaugration was the biggest ever and he won the electoral college by a zillion votes,,,  uh huh,,,     

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

jenniel wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

the bull59 wrote:

jenniel wrote:What's your point, Cranky. Are you still hammering on the NYTimes lie?

The point jenniel is that you won't find anyone praising #45.
image

Really, not according to owner of the Patriots.

Who cares what Kraft says? He's a cheater anyway.
The fact is jenneil only half the team showed up because they did not want to be seen or associated with Donald J.Trump.  End of story.

And only half the team showed up last time.  So your point is what?

uh huh, right and the ignaugration was the biggest ever and he won the electoral college by a zillion votes,,,  uh huh,,,     


Looks like the NYT reporter got busted.
Now show the pictures of the ingauration and results the electoral college bigly vote count. 
While you're proving all those lies jenniel,  has Trump found the Carl Vinson yet?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jenniel

fanatic

Posts: 24,924

#11 [url]

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

[quote="the bull59"]
jenniel wrote:What's your point, Cranky. Are you still hammering on the NYTimes lie?

The point jenniel is that you won't find anyone praising #45.
image

Really, not according to owner of the Patriots.

Who cares what Kraft says? He's a cheater anyway.
The fact is jenneil only half the team showed up because they did not want to be seen or associated with Donald J.Trump.  End of story.

And only half the team showed up last time.  So your point is what?

uh huh, right and the ignaugration was the biggest ever and he won the electoral college by a zillion votes,,,  uh huh,,,     


Looks like the NYT reporter got busted.
Now show the pictures of the ingauration and results the electoral college bigly vote count. 
While you're proving all those lies jenniel,  has Trump found the Carl Vinson yet?
[/quote]
This has what to do with the inauguration.  The lie, dear, was the NYT sports reporter and you are right, he got busted.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

jenniel wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

[quote="jenniel"]
[quote="the bull59"]
jenniel wrote:What's your point, Cranky. Are you still hammering on the NYTimes lie?

The point jenniel is that you won't find anyone praising #45.
image

Really, not according to owner of the Patriots.

Who cares what Kraft says? He's a cheater anyway.
The fact is jenneil only half the team showed up because they did not want to be seen or associated with Donald J.Trump.  End of story.

And only half the team showed up last time.  So your point is what?

uh huh, right and the ignaugration was the biggest ever and he won the electoral college by a zillion votes,,,  uh huh,,,     


Looks like the NYT reporter got busted.
Now show the pictures of the ingauration and results the electoral college bigly vote count. 
While you're proving all those lies jenniel,  has Trump found the Carl Vinson yet?
[/quote]
This has what to do with the inauguration.  The lie, dear, was the NYT sports reporter and you are right, he got busted.
[/quote]
True but he's just a reporter who was too egear to go to print and got the picture/story wrong. 
Trump LIED about the Carl Vinson. He also got busted.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

jenniel wrote:
tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

the bull59 wrote:

jenniel wrote:What's your point, Cranky. Are you still hammering on the NYTimes lie?

The point jenniel is that you won't find anyone praising #45.
image

Really, not according to owner of the Patriots.

Who cares what Kraft says? He's a cheater anyway.
The fact is jenneil only half the team showed up because they did not want to be seen or associated with Donald J.Trump.  End of story.

And only half the team showed up last time.  So your point is what?

uh huh, right and the ignaugration was the biggest ever and he won the electoral college by a zillion votes,,,  uh huh,,,     


Looks like the NYT reporter got busted.
Now show the pictures of the ingauration and results the electoral college bigly vote count. 
While you're proving all those lies jenniel,  has Trump found the Carl Vinson yet?

This has what to do with the inauguration.  The lie, dear, was the NYT sports reporter and you are right, he got busted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know how ridiculous you sound in your apoplectic state over the "lie" that a sports reporter told, yet not a word from you regarding Trump's lies about sending an armada to South Korea, about China being a currency manipulator, about NATO being obsolete, about releasing his tax returns if he was elected......the list of Trump's lies is endless,wouldn't you agree? And about Mexico paying for that wall......proceed.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jenniel

fanatic

Posts: 24,924

#14 [url]

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

tincansalt wrote:

jenniel wrote:

[quote="tincansalt"]
[quote="jenniel"]
[quote="the bull59"]
jenniel wrote:What's your point, Cranky. Are you still hammering on the NYTimes lie?

The point jenniel is that you won't find anyone praising #45.
image

Really, not according to owner of the Patriots.

Who cares what Kraft says? He's a cheater anyway.
The fact is jenneil only half the team showed up because they did not want to be seen or associated with Donald J.Trump.  End of story.

And only half the team showed up last time.  So your point is what?

uh huh, right and the ignaugration was the biggest ever and he won the electoral college by a zillion votes,,,  uh huh,,,     


Looks like the NYT reporter got busted.
Now show the pictures of the ingauration and results the electoral college bigly vote count. 
While you're proving all those lies jenniel,  has Trump found the Carl Vinson yet?
[/quote]
This has what to do with the inauguration.  The lie, dear, was the NYT sports reporter and you are right, he got busted.
[/quote]
True but he's just a reporter who was too egear to go to print and got the picture/story wrong. 
Trump LIED about the Carl Vinson. He also got busted.
[/quote]
Can't seem to stay on the subject, tincan.  But since you want to go there.  Here is what the facts are...April 18On April 18, White House officials blamed the conflicting messages on a miscommunication between the Pentagon and White House, and said commanders had not kept the administration apprised of its movements.Spicer told reporters on Wednesday that the ships were now sailing towards North Korea, while Defense Department officials said the Carl Vinson is expected to arrive in the region next week.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

jenniel wrote:
What's your point, Cranky. Are you still hammering on the NYTimes lie?

>>>>>>>>>>>>

You are either playing dumb or you are dumber than a rock if you don't see the point in Cranky's post but a safe bet is that you are that damned dumb. 

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

jenniel wrote:
This has what to do with the inauguration.  The lie, dear, was the NYT sports reporter and you are right, he got busted.

NYT's was correct---34 players visit Minority Snowflake Trump White House.
Cool02


http://static.snopes.com/app/uploads/2017/04/Screenshot-2017-04-20-at-9.37.38-AM.png

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jenniel

fanatic

Posts: 24,924

#17 [url]

the bull59 wrote:

jenniel wrote:This has what to do with the inauguration.  The lie, dear, was the NYT sports reporter and you are right, he got busted.

NYT's was correct---34 players visit Minority Snowflake Trump White House.
image


image

You continue to argue this, but the reality is in that photo only the players were pictured with staff on the lawn.;  whereas when they went to the Obama WH the photo showed both players and staff.  The sports reporter himself apologized for jumping on something that proved false.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

jenniel wrote:
the bull59 wrote:

jenniel wrote:This has what to do with the inauguration.  The lie, dear, was the NYT sports reporter and you are right, he got busted.

NYT's was correct---34 players visit Minority Snowflake Trump White House.
image


image

You continue to argue this, but the reality is in that photo only the players were pictured with staff on the lawn.;  whereas when they went to the Obama WH the photo showed both players and staff.  The sports reporter himself apologized for jumping on something that proved false.

The reality is, no matter what the pictures show or who was standing or sitting or what the Robert Kraft spin machine wants to say or whether the NY Times used a picture out of context, that almost 50% more players went to the White House in 2015 than in 2017. And besides, the whole point of the OP was not at all about the difference in the number of players, it was about one particular player writing a letter to President Obama.
 Can't you ever stay on topic???

Last Edited By: carew278 . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

AzGizmo

fanatic

Posts: 4,968

#19 [url]

tincansalt wrote:
 
Now show the pictures of the ingauration and results the electoral college bigly vote count. 
While you're proving all those lies jenniel,  has Trump found the Carl Vinson yet?
He can't find the Carl Vinson. First he would have to be able to find Australia on a map!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help