Remove this ad

Whine: trump: No politician 'has been treated worse or more unfairly' ~ He doesn't remember how badly Obama was

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

zeek

fanatic

#41 [url]

bkey wrote:
With all that money he is supposed to have, he really ought to buy suits that fit and do something with his hair.  The back of the suit is straining to fit his YUGE frame.
Trump has rather large hindquarters, and that's hard for a tailor to conceal.  But figure it this way:  Trump makes up for the straining suit back by wearing an oversized (and rather limp looking) red tie in front.  And, anyway, the orange nest on his head distracts from the size of his rear.

Giorgio Armani he ain't.    smiley: wink 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#48 [url]

“This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!”  -  says the guy who claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii to look into President Obama's birth certificate "and they can't believe what they are finding."

Quote    Reply   

#51 [url]

sweetiegirl wrote:
I can't figure out if Trump needed more discipline in his life or a lot of psychiatric care. Someone certainly failed in raising him as a child.

He needs both, and he'll get neither.  He's 70 years old, he doesn't listen to anyone, and he's not going to change the way he has lived his entire life.

When it looked like Trump actually had a shot at becoming president, we heard repeated warnings that he would never be able to handle all of the rules and protocols and complicated processes that come with the job.  To hear him tell it, he could just pick up the phone and order that a wall be built, or that the military start torturing captives, "and they'll do whatever I say, believe me."
It doesn't work that way.

He is mentally unbalanced.  Unable to take criticism or advice, looking at everything as winning or losing, bald-faced lying about anything to get his way.  Look at him, he looks like a guy on the verge of a breakdown.  I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't such a miserable asshol
e.

Quote    Reply   

pandy

fanatic

#56 [url]

crankypant wrote:
“This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!”  -  says the guy who claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii to look into President Obama's birth certificate "and they can't believe what they are finding."

At this point I now doubt he ever sent anyone to Hawaii but I think we all knew that the second he said it.  Well, at least normal people knew he was FOS.  

I know a couple of Trump supporters.  We haven't talked to each other or seen each other in about two months.  I don't consider them best friends, but they were kind, helpful acquaintances and did a lot for our h.s. football and track teams.  Their son is a good friend of my son since they both played fb and ran track.   In fact very few people in this little village of ours have seen much of them lately.  That goes for other big time Trump supporters in our community.  I'd say about 1/4 of this village went for Trump in the Election.  

What's being done in town now is due to NYS approving infrastructure spending last year and we needed the project badly, so it's created all sorts of detours for those who need to drive anyplace mid-town.  These Trump people, I know from hearing them say it, believe that NYS's approval of state monies to be granted to communities to assist infrastructure projects LAST YEAR is "due to Trump, see, he keeps his promises!"

The problem we have is no longer Trump himself, it's also the unseasy feeling of knowing that there are actually people out there who still revere him and believe everything is just peachy, if only "the liberals" would let him get to work.  

I gotta ask -- who are they going to vote for after Trump is out of office??

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help